From top to bottom, left to right:
* Beth, the bride to be receiving the actual family jewels (!) and a photo of the original owner of the ring, her great grandmother.
* Will and Tracy Darrin bumper tubing!
* The mini moss civilization on the beach – the mosses no taller than half an inch.
* Quietude in a floating leaf as I walked the beach on Sunday morning.
* Winston “fishing” for minnows!
* A beach dragon fly.
* Eagle sighting!
* Flowering reed, also found along the walk.
* Brave sailors on the windiest day possible!
* Yummmmm! Dirt cake!