Left to right, top to bottom:
1. The oak tree in the back yard that in kangaroo-like style, has birthed a "joey"!
2. Fever few breaking into full bloom.
3. Saturday morning's bunny sighting in the garden - a self-appointed pruner :-(
4. My first lady-bug of the season!
5. Today’s bunny sighting - this gal or fellow only 10 feet from me and totally at ease. I think maybe I should be opening up the yard as a bunny petting zoo...
6. The dragon flies are out - good news as they eat mosquitoes :-)
7. Last night's outing to Symphony Hall in Boston for Gospel Night - a great evening of music! Pops Orchestra with the Boston Community Choir
8. Community Choir with a children's choir, The Voices of Renaissance (from a charter school in Boston).
9. The Voices of Renaissance “rap group” closing out the night.